MA Mass Communications
To equip you for research and analysis of media production, texts and audiences in a global context. The course integrates critical theory with issues of policy and professional practice for students who work in any of the various sectors of the communications industries and professions, or who aspire to do so, or who are involved in media education and training.
Entry RequirementsA minimum of 3 years media experience
A first Degree from a recognised University or its equivalentAn Associate Degree in the area of Journalism.
There are two course presentations each year starting in:
Duration Of Programme
Postgraduate Certificate - 12 Months
Postgraduate Diploma - 20 Months
MA Programmes - 24 Months
Students wishing to commence tuition at SBCS must register at the school at least one (1) month before the course presentation begins.
- Beginning of January for the April intake
- Beginning of August for the October intake
- A completed Application form
- Certified copies of qualifications or transcripts
- 2 Letters of reference and contact details of both referees.
- A current resume
- 2 passport size photos
- An application fee of TT$500.00 (Non refundable) is attached to all applications.
- Any publication that may have been done.
Additionally, please be advised that two (2) copies of the application forms and documents must also accompany your application
Please be Advised that for Year 2 of the Program, you will have to choose from 2 out of the 6 optional Modules