Wireless Security Associate allows participants to understand the evolution of wireless security; how hackers bypass wireless security; implementing wireless security measures and the cryptographic principles behind the protocols and the attacks.
Learning outcomes include:
- Describing WiFi Networks
- Describing WiFi Threats
- Defining concepts of WiFi Security
- Describing 802.11l
- Describing WiFi Enterprise Security
The duration of this course is 12 contact hours.
Why Study Wireless Security Associate with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace
- The course is practical. All sessions are held in a lab.
- Modern, fully equipped labs. You learn using the same software that you will encounter in the field
- Convenient class schedules. Classes are offered on a part-time or Saturday basis, which allows working individuals to balance their work and educational needs
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Register early and earn 10% off tuition. Offer valid until 20 January 2018.
- Payment Plans are available.
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Cost|
|2-Jun-18||9-Jun-18||Sat||9:00am - 4:00pm||$2,950|
|4-Dec-18||13-Dec-18||T/T||5:30pm - 8:30pm||$2,950|
Please note that all information given above is subject to change without prior notice.
You might also be interested in:
- 2 weeks
- Champs Fleurs
- Administration fee: $150 to be paid on registration.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Late Administration fee: $175 will be charged if registration is within one week of the scheduled start date of the course.
- Payment Plan: A credit price, usually 10% more than the cash price, is available if necessary. The down payment is 60% of the credit price plus the administration fee. The remainder is paid in installments before the end of the course.