CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is the only internationally recognized, vendor-neutral certification utilizing key business principles and fundamental cloud concepts that validate data-driven cloud recommendations.
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is for both IT and non-technical professionals who require the essential business acumen needed to make informed cloud service decisions. It stands alone in this field by demonstrating that all necessary staff members – not just the IT specialists – understand how to increase efficiency, manage costs and reduce security risks for organizations whenever tasked with making current cloud technology decisions.
Learning outcomes include:
- Understanding Cloud Computing Concepts
- Applying Cloud Business Principles
- Advising a Cloud Design and Migration
- Operating in the Cloud
- Managing Cloud Governance
The duration of this course is 24 contact hours.
Please click here to view the full course outline.
Why Study Fundamentals of CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ with SBCS?
- Instructors are certified, highly skilled and experienced practitioners who bring their knowledge and work experience to the classroom.
- Course is career oriented. The curriculum was developed to meet the needs of the current marketplace.
- Live and Interactive online classes. Live online classes are recorded and can be reviewed at your own convenience.
SCHEDULE & FEES
- Payment Plans are available.
|5:30pm - 8:30pm
|US$380 / TT$2,500
|5:30pm - 8:30pm
|US$380 / TT$2,500
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Requirements for Online Course
- Windows OS: Windows 10 Professional (Windows 10 Home is also acceptable)
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
Please click Registration Information for more details
Please note: All information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
- Champs Fleurs
- Administration fee: US$23 / TT$150
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: 50% down payment of the tuition to start the class and the balance to be paid by the end of the course. However, should you require a payment plan more tailored to you, feel free to let us know so we can discuss further.
To register for the online course, please follow the instructions below:
1. Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form and click submit.
Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
2. PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days.
3. WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to email@example.com indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, or a credit card, you can utilize any of the following payment options:
4. Payment of TT$2,500.00 can be made via direct deposit to the following SBCS Republic Bank Account (3501 3848 7501).
Once you have deposited the required payment, please email and attach a copy of the stamped deposit slip to Centre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) firstname.lastname@example.org informing of such.
Once CITE verifies the deposit, final registration details will be forwarded to the student.
For further information, please send an email to entre for Information Technology and Engineering (CITE) email@example.com or call 663-7227 extensions 1092/3/4/5.
Please check that your laptop / tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.