The main objective of a business is to maximize profits. To achieve this objective, businesses have to sell twice as much or manufacture twice as much? However by reducing your costs you could increase your profits by maintaining the same level of quality and without reducing the existing staff. This can be achieved by being more effective with the resources a business already possess. Cost Reduction training can achieve business goals and improve on profits.
If there is scope for improvement, this course will help get you back on track. It will demonstrate that cost reduction is so much more than cost control and cost cutting. True cost management is about being aware of costs, seeking to reduce them through good design and efficient operating practices whilst taking continuing action on overspending.
- Business professionals, supervisors, managers, operational staff and or owners of organizations seeking to increase their profits through more effective management of costs during these difficult times.
- Anyone with an interest in adding Cost Reduction principles and techniques to their skill set.
- Businesses looking for inspiration on how to cut costs and stay competitive
- Suitable for product or service related businesses
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Be aware of costs at all times
- Increase profits without extra sales or additional customers
- Identify your most profitable customers and which are costing you money
- Build a motivated workforce and effective company cultures
- Learn management accounting principles on how to cut costs
- Ensuring cost reports lead to action
- Managing a cost reduction process that delivers
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
Please click here to view the full Course Outline
Schedule & fees:
There are no schedules at this time. If you are interested in Corporate Training for a group of persons feel free to email us at email@example.com
See our 2022 training schedule below:
- 24 Contact Hours
Basic Knowledge of Spreadsheets
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: If you wish to access any of our payment plan options, kindly forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Step 2: Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
Option 1: PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
Option 2: WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account or a credit card, you can utilize the following payment option:
Option 3: Payment of TT$2,750.00 can be made via Direct deposit / online bank transfer. Please click here for further instructions regarding the banking options available.
Please note that online bank transfers can be done from the following banking institutions – Republic Bank, Royal Bank, First Citizens Bank and Scotia Bank.
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days of the course start date.
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt or WhatsApp us at 769-5596
Please check that your laptop/tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.
Email: CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt for more details.