We all experience feelings of anxiety and stress at different points within our lives such as work, school, personal life etc. While we may sometimes be able to deal with situations as they come and go. Experiencing consistent anxiety and stress can have a huge impact in our daily lives and can prevent us from doing the things we enjoy and need to do. Through this course individuals can learn how to better understand anxiety and stress in order to overcome it through effective management in regaining control over one’s life. In this course you will be introduced to key concepts in understanding what is stress and anxiety along with its signs and symptoms supported by principles and methods for managing stress and anxiety utilizing practical approaches and coping skills that will help you transform your life, become calm, confident and happy.
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
1. Define and differentiate between anxiety and stress ranging from normal to abnormal presentations.
2. List the signs and symptoms of anxiety and stress through the ability to identify the emotional, social, psychological and physical impact of anxiety and stress within individuals.
3. Explain the major types of anxiety and summarize associated causes that contribute to the development of anxiety and stress within individuals.
4. Evaluate key theoretical approaches in the development and transformation of unhelpful beliefs and specific problems.
5. Develop critical awareness on the development and maintenance of sources of worry and anxiety- provoking thoughts along with learning cognitive techniques for reframing negative thoughts.
6. Identify and implement practical strategies for managing anxiety and stress through hands on approach.
7. Evaluate personal strengths and weaknesses, build confidence and learn new skills in achieving well-being within individual’s personal and professional life for long term personal control and satisfaction
There are no schedules at this time. If you are interested in Corporate Training for a group of persons feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
See our 2022 training schedule below:
- 18 Contact Hours
- Administration fee: Free Registration at this time for all short courses.
- Registration deadline: One week before the scheduled start date of the class.
- Payment Plan: If you wish to access any of our payment plan options, kindly forward an email to email@example.com .
To register for this course, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Please complete the Online Programme Registration Form, and click submit.
Step 2: Once the form has been completed, please proceed to make your payment via the following options below:
Option 1: PayPal – Please click the ” Add to Cart” button below:
Option 2: WI Pay (Credit Card) – If you wish to utilize this method, please forward an email to CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt indicating if you would be paying the full cost or whether you would like to access any of our payment plan plan options. Once this is confirmed, an invoice will then be forwarded via email.
*If you do not have a PayPal account or a credit card, you can utilize the following payment option:
Option 3: Payment of TT$1,850.00 can be made via Direct deposit / online bank transfer. Please click here for further instructions regarding the banking options available.
Please note that online bank transfers can be done from the following banking institutions – Republic Bank, Royal Bank, First Citizens Bank and Scotia Bank.
Step 3: Complete the Online Payment Update / Notification form – Please ensure a copy of the deposit slip / transaction slip / e-receipt is included when submitting your information.
All relevant information about accessing online sessions will be sent via email within 3-5 working days of the course start date.
For further information, please send an email to Corporate Training Centre CTCOnline@sbcs.edu.tt
Please check that your laptop/tablet meets the minimum requirements for Adobe Connect web conferencing online platform services before registering by clicking here.