This course will give you an overview of the framework and processes involved in creating and managing a strategic brand. It introduces you to what makes a strong brand and what is needed to navigate your brand through a crowded market without getting lost in the mist. The course will suit entrepreneurs starting a business, or those who own or work in a small business. You will learn the tools and techniques of developing a brand, along with key skills which can be applied to any brand to improve its strategy and help to give that brand an edge in the marketplace.
An e-certificate will be issued at the end.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of strategic branding.
- Identify the elements of the strategic branding process.
- Apply the tools and techniques of strategic brand development.
- Develop a brand identity system
- Select and brief a designer
- Identify marketing channels for your brand
Please click here to view the full course outline.
Schedule & Fees
|STUDY MODE||START||END||DAY||TIME||ADMINISTRATIVE COST||TUITION COST|
|Online||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TT$150.00 / US$23.00||TT$2,250.00 / US$345.00|
TBD - To be Determined
Information subject to change without prior notice.
See our 2022/23 training schedule below:
- 10 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
Email: CTC-CF@sbcs.edu.tt for more details.