- Required to lecture in the following subject area:
- Engine Design, Performance and Maintenance
This includes identifying and discussing the engine design features that contribute to the selection of an engine for a given application, determining the performance characteristics of a given engine, performing routine troubleshooting and maintenance on various engine components.
- Required to set and mark assessments (written coursework) as part of an effective teaching plan to assist students to progress towards set learning outcomes.
- Required to assist in the preparation and development of practical facilities and provide support as required during activities.
- Provide constructive feedback and guidance to students on how to improve, capitalizing on strengths, with clear and constructive comments about weaknesses and how these might be addressed.
- Provide advice regarding equipment upgrades.
- Maintain an inventory database and record keeping for all equipment and materials used.
- Implement and enforce all health and safety practices.