SBCS and BPP Blended Learning for the ACCA Programme
Study for your globally regarded ACCA Qualification with SBCS, even from the convenience of your home!
We are delighted to present our new blended approach to delivering tuition for the ACCA programme.
Our Blended Learning consists of:
- BPP’s Online Classroom Resource.
- Study School Sessions – Study School sessions facilitated by SBCS’ highly qualified, industry experienced lecturers.
Key benefits of the BPP’s Online Classroom Resource:
- Experience – With over 38 years’ experience, BPP has harnessed all the knowledge and best practices of their classroom courses to design and develop a market-leading Online Classroom.
- Flexibility – Pre-recorded lectures enable students to log in anytime, anywhere and access their study materials. Lectures can be paused, rewound, and fast-forwarded, allowing students to study at their own pace.
- Achievement Ladder – Students are given access to their personal online learning area, which includes the Achievement Ladder. This is central to a student’s learning at BPP and shows a record of their progress through the paper. The Achievement Ladder consists of a series of assessment steps that build in complexity and syllabus coverage, preparing students for exam success.
- Topics and Learning Activities – Learning content is broken into logical topics and associated learning activities. The activities within each topic will help students identify their strengths and weaknesses in specific areas and lean core syllabus knowledge, whilst providing lots of opportunity to practice with real-life examples. Each activity helps students understand and apply the syllabus content by either explaining a concept, showing a worked example, or providing an opportunity to apply the concept.
- Support – Students are assigned a BPP tutor – a subject specialist who is there to guide and assist learning. Regular, proactive emails ensure students stay motivated, their learning remains efficient, and that students maximize their time.
- Study Guidance – Students receive access to the complete guidance at the start of the programme and the tutor will highlight the key areas of this guidance throughout the programme.
- Online Groups – Student will have access to an Online Group where they can communicate with peers and the BPP Team via Online Groups students can contact tutors for support with any paper specific queries.
SBCS will provide:
- Study School Sessions scheduled for May 2019 – Intense revision and exam preparation, blending academic theory with practice.
- BPP Course Material – Textbook, Revision Kit, and Course Notes.
- Access to our secured learning facilities, 24*7.
- Free WiFi on campus.
- Quality and reliable administrative support for online and Study School sessions.
Benefits of Blended Tuition:
- This blended approach offers an alternative study option for ACCA students who do not have the time to attend classes but would like to pursue the ACCA programme.
- No need to come to classes, which leaves more study time for you.
- Study at your own pace, anytime, anywhere.
- All BPP resources available at your fingertips.
- BPP’s online lecturers can be reviewed at any time for as many times as you wish.
- SBCS lecturers are available to offer the support you need to prepare for exams.