Centre for CSEC & Undergrad Business Programmes
Welcome to the Centre for CSEC & Undergraduate Business Programmes!
Overview of the Business Management pathways
Including ABE Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
Here, you will obtain your CSEC qualifications, as well as training and education in the fields of Business, Procurement & Supply and Culinary Arts that can be applied to spheres of work practice. We facilitate SBCS' collaboration with some of the UK's most recognised universities and professional certification bodies, to deliver a suite of programmes that each expertly balances academic content with vocational training and education. This portfolio also includes SBCS' own, locally developed Diploma programmes.
- Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC) Online
- Association of Business Executives
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
- University of Sunderland
- SBCS Diploma in Applied Business Studies
- City and Guilds
Thanks to our multiple entry routes, you can progress from CSEC and/or A Levels/CAPE to your bachelor's degree in Business Management, Business and Marketing Management and Business and Human Resource Management, master’s degree (MBA/MSc) or professional qualification (ACCA, CIPS).
Certification can be obtained in as little as six (6) months and completion of an entire degree programme can range from two and a half (2 1/2) to four (4) years based on your progression:
Our team is ready and willing to chat with you about your study options; contact us today at CUBP@sbcs.edu.tt.
Unmatched Academic and Administrative Support:
- Over 30 years’ experience in teaching ABE programmes; over 15 years' delivering CIPS programmes; over 12 years of delivering Pearson qualifications.
- The first CIPS Registered International Study Centre in Trinidad and Tobago.
- A history of producing ABE prize winners.
- Highly qualified and industry experienced teachers with proven track records of success in the classroom and workplace.
- Teaching that blends academic theory with practise, aimed at producing graduates who are strategic thinkers.
- Efficient and thoughtful administrators and auxiliary staff.
A Unique Learning Environment:
- Flexible study schedules, online learning, lab and study school sessions.
- Conveniently-located, safe, secure and WiFi-enabled learning facilities.
Developing a Well-rounded Professional:
- A focus on producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
- Employability Skills Training Courses (full-time students) at no extra cost.
- Join over 6,000 alumni who have graduated from SBCS with a globally recognised or professional qualification.
- Access the best career opportunities at home and abroad.
- Benefit from a range of continuing education and development courses, via face-to-face or online learning.