Corporate Education Centre
Welcome to the Corporate Education Centre!
Choose from our range of dynamic, progressive and global Master's qualifications from Edinburgh Business School – Heriot-Watt University.
We are delighted to announce the release of new cutting-edge courses on the MBA programme. EBS has expanded their elective course selection to provide you with a wide range of career-focused courses that position you to have an immediate impact in your role. New elective courses are now available in specialized, industry-focused areas such as Supply Chain Management and Logistics, Operations and Business Analytics, Consultancy, Risk and Performance Management, along with Entrepreneurship and Strategy and Financial Management.
ABOUT HERIOT-WATT UNIVERSITY
Heriot Watt University (HWU) celebrates 200 years! Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt has a rich heritage and is valued for its pioneering research informed by the global needs of business and industry.
HWU is ranked among the top 50 out of 130 UK Universities in the highly regarded 2024 UK University League Table. In addition, Heriot-Watt is ranked in the top 300 universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
The university has five campuses across the world: Edinburgh, Scottish Borders, Orkney, Dubai and Malaysia, as well as 53 Approved Learning partners (ALPs) and educational collaborative partners in 150 countries.
In 2018, the UK Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide named Heriot-Watt University as the International University of the Year.
SBCS Faculty – Teaching Globally (Face-to-Face and Online)
SBCS GLI has been collaborating with Heriot-Watt University for 30 years to provide their top-quality programmes to local and regional students. Over this period, we have graduated over 1000 students with their prestigious MBA and MSc degrees, many of whom have gone on to occupy senior management positions in various organizations within both the private and public sectors throughout the region. You may view just a few of these alumni here.
With courses taught by SBCS’ experienced and passionate faculty, and academically directed by EBS, you will receive a first-class education through study options most convenient to you. From professional qualifications (MBA/MSc.) to independent research (DBA), on-campus taught programmes to online part-time study, we have a study mode that will suit you best.
HIGHLIGHTS OF HERIOT WATT EBS MASTER'S PROGRAMMES AT SBCS GLI
- Global - Offered in over 160 countries across the globe, the EBS Masters are chosen for their intellectual challenge and ability to greatly enhance career prospects.
- Flexible - The programmes can be studied and financed one module at a time, if so desired; with face to face support by SBCS tutors or with online support, either in the form of full tuition or revision classes also facilitated by SBCS tutors.
- Supportive - Our teaching faculty at SBCS comprise of industry professionals with impeccable academic credentials, who have attended formal teaching courses, making them well equipped to deliver to you a transformative educational experience. Our Administrative Staff also provide guidance and assistance throughout your course of study.
- Attainable - This high-quality programme, our excellent lecturers, committed administrative staff, conducive environment, and flexible study load and by extension payment schedule, make this programme achievable.
- Global Partnerships - ACCA members may be eligible for exemptions or credits.
Are you ready to be a global professional?
Overview of the MBA and MSc pathways
Contact us at Masters@sbcs.edu.tt for more information.