Obtain an internationally recognized degree with CSEC/CXC
The combination of the SBCS Diploma programmes and the Higher National Diploma (HND) is an alternative to CAPE. The final year of the relevant degree can then be pursued.
The foundation programmes at SBCS Global Learning Institute are designed to assist learners in accessing post-secondary education for which they may not have the requisite qualifications for direct entry. They give learners approximately a year’s preparation in study skills, and subject-specific knowledge to help them transition seamlessly into the dynamics of higher-education study. Upon completion, our programmes facilitate degree-level entry into most of our undergraduate programmes via our Advanced Diplomas.
ABE LEVEL 4 FOUNDATION DIPLOMA
This qualification gives you a thorough grounding in Business Management and is a great springboard for progressing to higher levels of academic study. Read More …
ACCA FOUNDATIONS IN ACCOUNTANCY
The Foundations in Accountancy (FIA) offers a range of entry-level awards that focus on the core skills of financial and management accounting. These provide students with flexible entry points, with certification awarded at each level of the FIA programme, allowing students to tailor the awards, thus making them an attractive and relevant choice for employers. Read More …
The SBCS-awarded foundation programmes have been assessed and approved by both Pearson (UK) and ACTT for entry into the Pearson Higher National Diplomas (HND). They consist of the following:
- Diploma in Applied Business Studies A foundation programme for those interested in pursuing degree-level qualifications in Business Management.
- Diploma in Computing A foundation programme for those interested in pursuing degree-level qualifications in Computing.
- Diploma in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Technology A foundation programme for those interested in pursuing degree-level qualifications in Engineering Technology and Management.
- Diploma in Media and Graphic Design A foundation programme for those interested in pursuing degree-level qualifications in Art, Design, and Media and Communications.
- From your first day, you’ll be recognised as a full student of SBCS Global Learning Institute, with access to our academic and administrative services and facilities;
- These pathways are alternative and highly accessible ways to launch into degree-level study at a world-class institution;
- Our progression rates are high, and we spare no effort in ensuring you are supported not just through the programme, but throughout your subsequent study with us;
- Your welfare is important to us, so we’ll offer academic and counselling support, and a range of social activities for your enjoyment;
- You’ll experience excellent facilities and resources including complimentary, campus-wide WIFI access, secured 24/7 study facilities, and online library (EBSCO) and learning resources (Moodle).