I certify that all information is correct and true. I understand the following terms and conditions:
- Requests for refunds on certificate, diploma, degree and professional Programmes must be made within one (1) month of the start of classes. Requestsfor refunds on Short Courses and Seminars must be made before the start date. In each instance, no refunds will be granted thereafter.
- Refunds on certificate, diploma, degree and professional Programmes are subject to an administrative charge of 25% of the tuition cost/module(s)/coursefee OR $500 per module/course, whichever is greater. Refunds on Short Courses and Seminars are subject to an administrative charge of $500.Registration fees and course materials purchased are non-refundable.
- Students in receipt of exemptions after registering for a course qualify for a refund subject to conditions (A) and (B).
- Payment plans generally carry a 10% Finance charge. A 15% Penalty Fee will be applicable to instalments not paid on the agreed due date unless priorapproval to defer is received from the Finance Department. A 10% finance charge will be applied to Short Course fees that are not paid by the specifiedtime.
- I understand that should I fail to meet my payment obligations, SBCS reserves the right to deny access to face to face or on-line classes; to restrict myaccess to on-line resources and to withhold certificates and awards until payment is made in full.
- All book transactions must be accompanied with my SBCS tuition receipt and Book Vouchers are only valid for the semester in which they are issued.
- All costs incurred in debt collection are to be borne by the debtor.
- I have checked with the Course Administrator and/or Advisory & Admissions Associate to ensure that I have fulfilled all the necessary academicrequirements for enrolment into my programme of choice. Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Foreign fees are payable at the values stated and in the applicable currency quoted. The TT$ eqivalent on receipts are for internal accounting purposes only.
By checking box above, I confirm having received the following: ∎ Student Orientation Handbook (includes School regulations, Withdrawal and GATE policies) ∎ Financial Information ∎ Course Fact Sheet and agree to abide by the policies therein. I understand that a code of dress and conduct is in effect and that SBCS has a strict No I.D. No Entry policy ∎ I am aware that any violation of these codes can result in expulsion without a refund.