The Annual Teaching Visit from the University of Sunderland is currently being conducted effective Sunday, September 4th – Saturday, September 10th, 2011.
The objectives of this annual Teaching Visit are to conduct: teaching sessions, Peer Observations of SBCS local tutors while they teach, as well as to conduct other administrative meetings with SBCS staff.
Visitors from the University of Sunderland are:
• Mr. Chris Marshall – QA and Business development
• Dr. Gail Sanders – DBA Programme Administrator
• Ms. Jayne Adams – Lecturer for Managing Projects
• Mr. Mathew Teale – Lecturer for Strategic Management & Contemporary Developments in Business & Management
• Ms. Lynne Cobb – Academic Support
• Ms. Lynsey Anderson- Academic Support
A meeting with the University’s delegation was held on Monday, September 5th, 2011 with Senior Management at SBCS.
We look forward to a rewarding and fulfilling week ahead.