Published: 12:00 AM on June 26, 2012
During the period June 12 – 14, 2012, Course Committee Meetings were held for some of our qualifications awarded by Edexcel and the University Greenwich. The meetings took place at our Champs Fleurs campus and were conducted for the following programmes:
• BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing (General)
• BTEC Higher National Diploma in Computing and Systems Development
• BA (Hons) Human Resource Management
• BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Systems
• MSc Information Systems Management
In attendance at these meetings were Student Representatives for the programmes under review and the academic, administrative and Management teams at SBCS.
The Course Committee Meetings, held at the end of every programme semester, serve as feedback sessions and give all present the opportunity to reflect on the past semester and identify good practices as well as areas for improvement. Feedback received at the recently concluded sessions will be used to improve the quality of operations on the programmes concerned and also the wider range of qualifications offered at SBCS.