Health & Wellness week is underway at SBCS, Champs Fleurs. The week has progressed as follows:
• Safety Lecture – Morvant Community Police
• Wellness and Lifestyle Lecture – Dr. Geoffrey Frankson
• Vision Screening – Optometrist Today
• Blood Glucose Testing – Bryden Pi
• Nutrition Information and Healthy Cooking Tips – Ministry of Health
• Product Sampling from Unilever, Nestlé, Hand Arnold.
• Meditation & Relaxation Session – Raja Yoga Centre.
Students (and staff) of SBCS have participated in the various presentations held for the week and have come away with some timely information and sample products. Still to come are our CPR and First Aid Session, Zumba Demonstration, wii Sports Challenge and Carnival Karaoke Show.
And of course, it all ends with our exciting Aerobics and Rock-wall climbing Challenge on Sunday, February 3rd at the Central Athletics Club, Montrose, Chaguanas. See you there!