SBCS is offering Professional Development Courses at our Champs Fleurs Campus.
All courses are 3 hours long, held on a weekend, and all material is included.
The courses are open to all business professionals and entrepreneurs and SBCS Alumni pay a lower fee.
- Developing a Winning Bid or Proposal – Saturday, January 29th, 2011 3:00p.m. – 6:00p.m.
- Fundamentals of Process Mapping for Professionals & Business Owners – Saturday, February 12th, 2011 3:00p.m. – 6:00p.m.
- Negotiating Techniques and Tips – Sunday, March 20th, 2011 8:30a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Writing a Technical Report – Saturday, April 2nd, 2011 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- How to Conduct a Productive Meeting – Sunday, April 10th, 2011 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Leading Effectively – Five Key Tools – Sunday, April 17th, 2011 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Click below for more information on these courses:
Please share this with your friends and colleagues.