The SBCS San Fernando and Champs Fleurs libraries each held its first Easter Egg Hunt competition on Tuesday, March 25 and Wednesday, March 26, 2013 respectively Twelve (12) teams across the two campuses participated in the venture.
The teams were required to solve a word puzzle, the solution to which identified the places where the eggs were hidden. Once the puzzle was solved, the teams then had to hunt for the eggs. The first team to successfully collect an egg from each of the identified locations would be declared the winner.
In the end, the BTEC Business Management team of Jynelle Mohammed, Sharika Hollwah and Kimberley Khan won the San Fernando competition and the BTEC Computing team of Ravita Seuraj, Amilio Collymore and Brandon Penjilia Fleurs were victorious in Champs Fleurs. The winning teams were awarded hampers filled with assorted goodies, while each member of all the participating teams received a parcel of chocolates.
The full list of winners is as follows:
San Fernando Library Easter Egg Hunt Winners
• 1st – Team BTEC Business Management (Jynelle Mohammed, Sharika Hollwah and Kimberley Khan).
• 2nd – Team BTEC Business Management (Kerron Bissoon, Alan Samsundar and Shivan Balgobin).
• 3rd – 6th – Representative Teams for E.E.E.T. Diploma, BTEC Computing and Systems Development and BTEC Business Management programmes.
Champs Fleurs Library Easter Egg Hunt Winners
• 1st – Team BTEC Computing (Ravita Seuraj, Amilio Collymore and Brandon Penjilia).
• 2nd – Team London United (Brent Patrick, Andre Ramkissoon and Vikash Sookoo).
• 3rd – 6th – Representative Teams for FIA, BTEC Computing and ACCA programmes.
Congratulations to the winners and all the participants!
Upcoming events for April 2013:
1) Library Awareness Week
2) Spot the Library User Competition
3) Library Newsletter