Published: 12:00 AM on January 10, 2013
SBCS warmly welcomes our continuing as well as our new students! Happy New Year! It is our hope that you will have a rewarding year with us, as you move closer towards attaining your personal and professional goals.
New semesters will commence for the following programmes in January 2013:
• Heriot-Watt University, Master of Business Administration (MBA)
• University of Greenwich (UoG) – BSc CIS, MSc ISM, BSc OSHE, MSc SHE/OH, BA HRM, FHSE and Matriculation to BSc OSHE
• ACCA and FIA
• ABE Business Management- All Levels
• CIPS All Levels
Meanwhile, registration remains open for:
• UoG IT/HRM – BSc CIS, MSc ISM, FHSE and Matriculation to BSc OSHE
• CIPS All Levels at the Champs Fleurs Campus and International Certificate and Foundation Diploma at the San Fernando Campus
• ABE Business Management- All Levels at Trinicty Campus and Diploma (Level 4) at the Champs Fleurs Campus
Any registration queries can be sent to courseadministration @sbcs.edu.tt.
We remind all students to check with Student Services regarding all planned activities for the year. You are also invited to join our Facebook group, follow us on twitter and view our website for further information.
* Students wishing to register now for the MBA however must already have Gate Clearance and will pay a late registration fee.