This course is designed to provide new entrepreneurs with everything they need to know in order to create, launch and operate any small business successfully, from preparing a business plan to launching the venture. This programme will provide the necessary knowledge and skills to make their business successfully competitive in today's market.
- 15 Contact Hours
- Champs Fleurs
- All information is subject to change.
- It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.