Published: 12:00 AM on August 28, 2014
“Wow! I didn’t know you all do all that there!” exclaimed one onlooker, as he observed the progression of our PowerPoint presentation in Trincity Mall’s Atrium. The presentation in question is part of SBCS’ Trincity Campus Career Event, currently being held at the Northerly Wing of the Mall.
For the past two (2) weeks, members of the campus’ Marketing and Advisory Teams have manned the Event Booth, fielding questions from enquiring visitors to the station. The promotion is geared at sensitizing the general public to the following programmes and services on offer at the campus:
• Higher National Diploma in Graphic Design (Edexcel)
• Levels 4, 5 and 6 Diploma in Business / MIS (ABE)
• BA (Hons) Business Management (University of Sunderland)
• Corporate Training Courses (Business, IT and Graphic Design)
Services (including but not limited to):
• Secure parking facilities for 200+ vehicles
• Shuttle service to and from SBCS Dinsley Bus Shelter (FT, PT and Saturdays)
• Student Recreation Centre
• Print and Copying Facilities
The event leads up to the free Career Guidance Seminar, to be held on August 30, 2014 at SBCS Trincity.
In addition to details shared on campus’ course portfolio, visitors are also given chances to win prizes and registration discounts.
The Career Event continues until Friday, August 29, 2014. For further details on the Career Guidance Seminar, visit the booth at Trincity Mall, stop by the Trincity Campus, or contact us at email@example.com
Be sure to check out the event album on SBCS’ Facebook page at this link.