The field of Computing is a rapidly growing and dynamic one. It involves the design and development of software and hardware systems to address the challenges we face in all aspects of society.
At SBCS, discover more about Computer Information Systems, digital environments, and software architecture, and develop the skills for and knowledge of the digital technologies that shape the world we live in. Our Computing qualifications can open up a host of new opportunities for you, the IT professional or hobbyist, including: the pursuit of scientific studies; making intelligent systems; and creating and using different media for entertainment and communication. Many graduates have developed their own software applications for commercial use, some have gone on to establish private companies, while others have found employment in software, hardware, finance, communications and commerce.
WHY COMPUTING AT SBCS?
UNMATCHED ACADEMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT:
- A track record of graduates that perform well in academia and industry.
- Highly qualified and industry experienced teachers with proven track records of success in the classroom and workplace.
- Teaching that blends academic theory with practice, aimed at producing graduates who are strategic thinkers and workplace professionals.
- Efficient and thoughtful administrators and auxiliary staff.
A UNIQUE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT:
- Convenient study schedules aimed at accommodating various learning needs.
- Four conveniently-located, safe, secure and WiFi enabled learning facilities.
DEVELOPING A WELL-ROUNDED PROFESSIONAL:
- A focus on producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
- Join over 6,000 alumni who have graduated from SBCS with a globally recognised or professional qualification.
- Access the best career opportunities at home and abroad.
- Benefit from a range of continuing education and development courses, via face-to-face or online learning.