On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the different types of numerical data
- Understand the basic concepts of probability and probability distributions
- Construct and interpret confidence intervals
- Conduct hypothesis tests
- Understand how to apply statistical methods to investigate the relationship between two variables
There are no more schedules for the rest of the year.
- A Practical Approach to Statistics and Probability for Business Professionals
The main objective of this course is to provide participants with the foundations of statistical inference mostly used in business and economics.
Topics include: discrete and continuous probability distributions, confidence intervals, hypothesis testing and an introduction to linear regression.