On completion of this module, learners will be able to develop measures to ensure and improve contract performance as they assess the concept and use of strategic sourcing and also consider financial aspects that may impact procurement and supply activity.
- This course is offered in 50 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand and apply tools and techniques that can be used to measure and develop contract
performance in procurement and supply
- Understand and apply the concept of strategic sourcing
- Understand and apply financial techniques that affect supply chains
- Analyse and apply financial and performance measures that can affect the supply chain
- Assessment Format – Constructed response. Closed book under exam conditions
- Number of learning outcomes tested – 4
- Marks per learning outcome – 25
- Question format – Essay Style
- Examination Duration: 3 hours
- Pass Mark – 50%
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an industry-driven, internationally-recognised Procurement and Supply qualification!
The Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply provides senior buyers, contract and supply chain managers with the expertise to improve organisational procurement and to fulfil organisational objectives. It gives you the knowledge base to reduce cost, improve quality and timescales, manage the supply chain and deal with legal issues.
The qualification progressively builds on the Advanced Certificate and Diploma levels; it focuses on a higher level of practical, theoretical and technical knowledge and understanding of procurement and supply. Your learning will focus on how to deal with key aspects of risk in supply chains and mitigation of those risks; processing and evaluating
contracts and the impact of legal implications when contracts are breached.
Ready for your MCIPS designation in procurement and supply? Complete our CIPS Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
Download our current CIPS Tuition Schedule