On completion of this module learners will be able to examine the key stages of the negotiation process and the influence of relationships and ethics on the process. They will also assess the methods and behavioural factors which can influence others.
On completion of this module, learners will be able to:
- Understand the key stages which impact on the negotiation process and outcomes
- Understand negotiation relationships and ethics
- Understand methods and behavioural factors which can influence others
- Assessment Format – Objective response. Closed book under examination conditions (Computer Based Examination)
- Number of learning outcomes tested – 3
- Marks per learning outcome – 30
- Question format – Multiple Choice/Short Scenario
- Examination Duration: 1.5 hours
- Pass Mark – 70%
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an industry-driven, internationally-recognised Procurement and Supply qualification!
The Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply provides senior buyers, contract and supply chain managers with the expertise to improve organisational procurement and to fulfil organisational objectives. It gives you the knowledge base to reduce cost, improve quality and timescales, manage the supply chain and deal with legal issues.
The qualification progressively builds on the Advanced Certificate and Diploma levels; it focuses on a higher level of practical, theoretical and technical knowledge and understanding of procurement and supply. Your learning will focus on how to deal with key aspects of risk in supply chains and mitigation of those risks; processing and evaluating
contracts and the impact of legal implications when contracts are breached.
Ready for your MCIPS designation in procurement and supply? Complete our CIPS Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
Download our current CIPS Tuition Schedule