- This course is offered in 50 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand the added value that can be achieved through procurement and supply chain management
- Understand the stages of sourcing processes in creating added value outcomes that can be achieved with suppliers
- Understand the main aspects of organisational infrastructure that shape the scope of a procurement or supply chain function
- Understand the need for compliance with requirements when undertaking procurement activities in different sectors
The unit is examination based and comprises of four exam questions each worth 25 marks, each testing a different learning outcome.
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an Industry-driven, Internationally recognised Procurement and Supply Qualification!
The Diploma in Procurement and Supply consists of five compulsory units. One of these, Contexts of Procurement and Supply is an integrative unit which is designed to draw together the knowledge and understanding achieved in the other four units and to demonstrate how these units combine and integrate in a working environment.