- This course is offered in 40 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit learners will:
- Know the administrative content and key tasks associated with commercial contracts
- Understand how to achieve competitive pricing and the role of negotiation in procurement and supply
- Know how effective tendering is achieved
- Understand how to measure contract performance
This unit is examination based and comprises of 72 questions via Computer Based Examination (CBE).
- Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
The Advanced Certificate will provide students with an understanding of supply market analysis and its importance to the procurement process. It is the ideal qualification for those in an operational role, tasked with procurement and supply responsibilities.
This level will also expand their understanding of the logistical issues that organisations are faced with when trading internationally and an introduction to specialist techniques that organisations purchasing internationally will need to employ.
Already achieved this level, or want to advance your procurement and supply study? See our portfolio of further CIPS qualifications:
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply