This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
- the nature scope and need for corporate strategic planning
- how to evaluate corporate strategic planning decisions
- how to critically assess and decide between strategic options
- key developments in the HRM agenda
- how to evaluate key contemporary issues and future challenges
- This course is offered in 50 hours
- Written examination (unless otherwise stated). Written examinations are of three hours’ duration.
- All learning outcomes will be assessed.
- ABE Level 6 Diploma in Business Management
Progress seamlessly into a Bachelor's Degree...
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognized as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees.
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 6 Diploma, one may progress to: