All learners at all levels of education and experience require honed employability skills as a prerequisite to entering the job market. This unit gives learners an opportunity to assess and develop an understanding of their own responsibilities and performance in, or when entering, the workplace.
It considers the skills required for general employment, such as interpersonal and transferable skills, and the dynamics of working with others in teams or groups including leadership and communication skills.
It also deals with the everyday working requirement of problem solving which includes the identification or specification of the ‘problem’, strategies for its solution and then evaluation of the results through reflective practices.
- This course is offered in 45 hours.
- BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) in Automotive Engineering
The main aims of the BTEC Higher National Diploma (HND) in Automotive Engineering are to:
- Prepare students for a range of technical, professional and management career disciplines in automotive engineering by providing them with the core knowledge, skills and techniques required.
- Enable students to make an immediate contribution in employment within the automotive engineering sector.
- Provide students with a flexible progression pathway to an undergraduate degree or further professional qualification in automotive engineering.
- Develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life.
To view our photo gallery please click here.