- This course is offered in 60 hours
On completing this course successfully you will be able to:
- Synthesise and manage a wide range of technologies to meet business and security needs.
- Carry out a rigorous requirements analysis and justify its relationship to integration and acceptance testing.
- Build a role-based web or intranet application for a complex business workflow.
- Appraise the legal, ethical and social aspects of developing web-based systems.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team with members from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly and effectively, in a range of forms, taking account of different audiences.
- Demonstrate ability to develop creative solutions to problems, and to think independently, analytically and creatively, and to engage imaginatively with new areas of investigation.
Information Architecture of enterprise web sites and intranets; Security issues; Accessibility issues; Advanced relevant programming concepts; Advanced relevant database concepts; Requirements specifications and Testing; Quality Assurance techniques; Issues in developing and managing large-scale web applications; PHP,ASP.NET and other selected technologies (eg SharePoint, AJAX, XML , web services); Legal, ethical and social issues.
Practical coursework – 100%