- This course is offered in 70 hours
- Audit framework and regulation
- Internal audit
- Planning and risk assessment
- Internal control
- Audit evidence
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) offers a professional qualification, which has been recognised and respected across the world for over 100 years. ACCA is currently the largest British accountancy body with over 180,000 members and 480,000 students in 181 countries.
- The Audit and Assurance syllabus is essentially divided into seven areas. The syllabus starts with the nature, purpose and scope of assurance engagements, including the statutory audit, its regulatory environment, and introduces professional ethics relating to audit and assurance. It then leads into internal audit, including the scope of internal audit as well as the differences between internal audit and external audit. The syllabus then covers a range of areas relating to an audit of financial statements. These include planning and risk assessment, evaluating internal controls, audit evidence, and a review of the financial statements. The final section then deals with reporting, including statutory audit reports, management reports, and internal audit reports.