Providing a clear grasp of the financial tools you’ll need to generate net present values figures and understand the principles of financial analysis and quality trade-offs, as well as project management techniques.
- 50 - 60 Contact Hours
- Basic ideas, scope and tools of finance.
- Fundamentals of company investment decisions.
- Earnings, profit and cash flow.
- Investment decisions using weighted average cost of capital.
- Estimating cash flows for investment projects.
- Applications of company investment analysis.
- Risk and company investment decisions.
- Company dividend policy.
- Company capital structure.
- Working capital management.
- International financial management.
- Options, agency, derivatives and financial engineering.