Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Succeed different types of interviews
- Handle different pre-employment testing, and what to expect in their target market
- Design a personalized portfolio
- Develop a job search plan
- Develop their career goals strategically
- Review fundamental tactics to secure professional positions.
- Getting Work Ready, inclusive of Mock Interview, Career Guidance and Job Search
The workshop describes and explains the importance of career management in today's world of work. It presents a framework for individual career management. It also offers a model of intentional career management and career planning that emphasizes deep awareness of self and the professional environment.