- This course is offered in 50 hours
- MBA with Specialism in Human Resource Management
It takes skill, determination and of course, specialist knowledge.
Our specialist MBAs give you just that depth of understanding, this programme encompasses the same seven core courses of the standard MBA, but, instead of the two elective courses, you take four specialist courses in Human Resource Management.
This programme is aimed at those already working in ‘People Management’ who want to fully grasp the intellectual understanding required of the leading practitioners.
- Heriot Watt University holds a Royal Charter from the UK Government.
- Read more on the Heriot Watt University Accreditation.
- Heriot Watt University is also reviewed by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) UK.
- Ranked 35th out of 132 UK universities in the Complete University Guide 2020.
- Named by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide as International University of the Year 2018.
- Click here for the full list of HWU rankings.
There are two tuition intakes per year for all courses:
- January - May
- July - November
REGISTRATION PERIOD FOR THE JANUARY 2020 SEMESTER:
- Saturday, November 16th , 2019 to Saturday, January 11th, 2020.
MASTER'S PREMIUM INFORMATION SESSION:
- Saturday, November 23rd, 2019
- January 12th, 2020
For further information: