- This course is offered in 36 hours
The following is a list of topics that will be covered during this programme:
- Installing, upgrading and migrating servers and workloads
- Configuring local storage
- Implementing enterprise storage solutions
- Implementing storage spaces and Data Deduplication
- Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
- Deploying and managing Windows Server and Hyper-V containers
- Overview of high availability and disaster recovery
- Implementing and managing failover clustering
- Implementing failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Creating and managing deployment images
Schedule to be confirmed for 2018.
Please note that all information given above is subject to change without prior notice.