- Bridging Programme: Fundamentals to Health Safety and Environment
Thinking about switching to a career in Health and Safety. Do you possess one of the following?
- A Bachelor's Degree
- An Associate Degree
- A Higher National Diploma
- An Advanced Diploma
If you possess one of the above in a non HSE field of study, you may be eligible for the Fundamentals to Health Safety and Environment (FHSE) bridging programme offered through our online learning environment.
FHSE as a Short Course
FHSE can also be pursued as a short course for persons interested in gaining a basic understanding of health and safety. However only pre-approved applicants can progress to the degree programmes.
At SBCS we focus on -
- Producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
Highlights at a glance -
- Completely online and all sessions are recorded for future reference.
- No exams. Assignment-based assessment
- Applicants with an Associate degree, a Higher National Diploma, or an Advanced Diploma in a non-HSE discipline can pursue the University of Greenwich BSc (Hons) Occupational Safety Health and Environment (BSc OSHE) upon completion of the FHSE bridging programme.
- Applicants with a Bachelor's degree in a non-HSE discipline can pursue the University of Greenwich MSc Safety, Health and Environment/Occupational Hygiene (MSc SHE/OH) upon completion of the FHSE bridging programme.
Uncertain about your eligibility with your current qualification?