This seminar aims to identify the functions of management, the critical skills all managers need, and key concepts involved in the management of Human Resources and Human Capital. Participants will recognize the authority, accountability and responsibility involved in management. They will comprehend the coaching concept, and the knowledge, skills and abilities required for successful coaching.
This course is geared towards anyone wishing to improve his/her managerial and coaching skills.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the four functions of management
- Recognize the authority, accountability and responsibility involved in management
- Identify the critical skills all managers need and key concepts involved in the management of Human Resources and Human Capital
- Comprehend the coaching concept, and the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to effect successful coaching
- All information is subject to change. It is advisable to confirm all information before registering.
- Registration for all Corporate Training Courses can be done at any of our four (4) campus locations.
- Payment of fees can be made by linx, credit card or cheque as SBCS implemented a CASH FREE policy.
- An administration fee of one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) is payable on all registrations except Seminars. There is no administration fee in respect to Seminars.
- A late fee of twenty five dollars ($25.00) will apply on registrations within one (1) week of commencement of class.
- A Certificate of Participation is awarded to each participant upon satisfying one hundred percent (100%) attendance of classes and/or any exam or course work assigned by the lecturer.
To contact the Corporate Training Centre, please email email@example.com or call the numbers below:
Champs Fleurs – (868) 663-7227 extensions 1110-1114
Port of Spain – (868) 622-1993 / (868) 622-9008
San Fernando – (868) 652-2388 / (868) 653-6331 / (868) 657-2681
Trincity – (868) 640-7090 / (868) 640-7490
|San Fernando||26-Oct-19||26-Oct-19||Fri||9:00am – 4:00pm||$1,500.00|