- This course is offered in 42 hours
- Identify information needs within different functional areas of an organisation
- Compare a range of information systems
- Examine the tools available to organisations for information processing
- Evaluate the information systems within an organisation
- Bridging Programme: Matriculation to BSc Occupational Safety, Health & Environment
Do you possess one of the following:
- UWI Two year Certificate in Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- Cipriani College Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
- Cipriani College Diploma in Environmental Management
- Any other Diploma in Science or Engineering field of study
If so, you may be eligible for the Matriculation to the BSc Occupational Safety, Health and Environment bridging programme (Mat. to BSc OSHE).
Contact us at email@example.com for information the next available intake.
At SBCS we focus on -
- Producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
Highlights at a glance -
- Offered entirely online.
- Can be pursued simultaneously with the Fundamentals of Health, Safety and Environment (FHSE) bridging programme.
- Upon completion of the Matriculation to BSc OSHE, applicants are eligible for the University of Greenwich BSc Occupational Safety Health and Environment extended final year top-up degree programme.
Applicants with non HSE Diplomas or Associate Degrees may also be required to pursue the Fundamentals to Health, Safety and Environment bridging programme (FHSE).
Uncertain about your eligibility with your current qualification?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your eligibility or call us directly at 663-7227 ext 1250 - 1255