- This course is offered in 50 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand the nature of risk affecting supply chains
- Understand how effective project management can mitigate risks in supply chains
- Understand the main processes in managing risk in supply chains
- Be able to propose risk management strategies to mitigate risks in supply chains
This unit is examination based and comprises of an unseen case of around 500 words and four questions each worth 25 marks, each testing a different learning outcome. Questions should be answered within the context of the case.
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an Industry-driven, Internationally recognised Procurement and Supply Qualification!
The Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply consists of three compulsory units. Additionally you must choose two optional units from a choice of three.
This Level focuses on cost reduction and added value of purchases and supplies, improving timescales and stock control, management and innovation in the procurement and supply process, and developing legal and risk management expertise.