On completion of this module, learners will be able to evaluate the different schools of thought and the reasoning behind the variety of approaches to the management of themselves, individuals and groups or teams within organisations.
- This course is offered in 50 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand, analyse and apply management and organisational approaches
- Understand and apply approaches to managing individuals involved in the procurement and supply
- Understand and apply approaches to managing work groups or teams involved in the procurement and
- Understand and apply planning approaches for aspects of human resource management for the
procurement and supply function
- Understand the application of the individual capabilities required to manage the procurement and
- Assessment Format – Constructed response. Closed book under exam conditions
- Number of learning outcomes tested – 5
- Marks per learning outcome – 20
- Question format – Essay Style
- Examination Duration: 3 hours
- Pass Mark – 50%
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an industry-driven, internationally-recognised Procurement and Supply qualification!
The Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply provides Provides senior buyers, contract and supply chain managers with the expertise to improve organisational procurement and to fulfil organisational objectives. It gives you the knowledge base to reduce cost, improve quality and timescales, manage the supply chain and deal with legal issues.
The qualification progressively builds on the Advanced Certificate and Diploma levels; it focuses on a higher level of practical, theoretical and technical knowledge and understanding of procurement and supply. Your learning will focus on how to deal with key aspects of risk in supply chains and mitigation of those risks; processing and evaluating
contracts and the impact of legal implications when contracts are breached.
Ready for your MCIPS designation in procurement and supply? Complete our CIPS Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply.