Marketing Research focuses on providing students with the skills to enable them to practise in the field of marketing research. Topics include problem definition, secondary and syndicated data sources, measurement concepts, questionnaire design, sampling, and experimentation. The course is designed to help managers recognise the role of systematic information gathering and analysis in making marketing decisions.
- This course is offered in 30 hours
- Marketing management theory and the role of research
- Issues of implementation and relevance in marketing research
- Marketing research process: defining the research problem/issue
- Research design: choosing the type of study
- Gathering quantitative research data
- Gathering qualitative data
- Theoretical issues in data analysis
- Measurement or experience? Alternative approaches in marketing research
- New model’ marketing research
One unseen written paper.
- BSc (Hons) Business Administration with specialism in Marketing, HRM, International Business
This programme is designed to prepare you for a career in modern business and management.
Students can complete any one (1) of the following qualifications:-
- BSc (Hons) Business Administration
- BSc (Hons) Business Administration with Marketing
- BSc (Hons) Business Administration with Human Resource Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Administration with International Business
Successful managers have to deal with a business context that is about constant change. To be ready for these challenges, you will require an intellectual understanding that will help you analyse and make a decisive contribution to solving these issues. The BSc Business Administration degree helps give you these perspectives. You will be encouraged to think critically and creatively.
In order to obtain the BSc (Hons) in Business Administration, students will pursue:-
- 6 core modules
- 6 elective modules
At SBCS we focus on -
- Producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
Highlights at a glance -
- Global Recognition
- Excellent Facilities and Administrative Support
- Expert Lecturers