In highly competitive markets the success or failure of a product or service may be determined by the marketing decisions you take. This course will help you make the right ones.
- 50 - 60 Contact Hours
- The marketing management process.
- Corporate strategies and their marketing implications.
- Business strategies and their marketing implications.
- Environmental analysis: tools to identify attractive markets.
- Industry analysis and competitive advantage.
- Understanding consumer buying behaviour.
- Understanding organisational markets and buying behaviour.
- Measuring market opportunities: forecasting and market research.
- Market segmentation and target marketing.
- Product decisions.
- Pricing decisions.
- Distribution channel decisions.
- Integrated promotion decisions.
- Marketing strategies for new market entries.
- Marketing strategies for growth markets.
- Marketing strategies for mature and declining markets.
- Organising and planning for effective implementation.
- Measuring and delivering marketing performance.