- This course is offered in 60 hours
One three hour written paper.
- BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Systems (UoL)
This degree prepares you to develop systems that can grow to meet new and changing needs in modern business environments.
- This degree is internationally recognized, giving you an advantage in the job market, wherever your career takes you.
- You can rely on the quality of the content of this degree.
- You will gain specialist expertise in the development and application of innovative technologies.
- Our courses are designed to help you develop the analytical, organizational and creative skills sought by employers in the fast-evolving sector.
- You will receive comprehensive subject guides approved by Goldsmith's academics, as well as access to a wealth of online resources.
- This programme provides an excellent preparation for a career as a computing or information systems professional.
In order to obtain the BSc (Hons) in Computing and Information Systems, students will pursue:-
- 8 core full modules
- 6 electives (half modules)
- Final Project
- Certificate of Higher Education in Computing and Information Systems
The Certificate of Higher Education in Computing and Information Systems (formerly Diploma in Computing and Information Systems) is a qualification in its own right that provides an alternative entry route to degree study. It can be completed in a minimum of two years. On successful completion of the programme, you may transfer directly to Level two of the BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Systems.