On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the terms – Team, Group, Networking, and Collaboration.
- Describe the importance of Networking and Collaboration in the business environment and life situations.
- Identify key skills and strategies for collaborating and networking with other individuals, groups and teams.
- Apply Networking and Team-building capabilities to your business environment and life situations for greater success.
|Champs Fleurs||27-Sep-19||27-Sep-19||Fri||9:00am – 4:00pm||$2,250.00|
- Networking, Collaboration and Teamwork
This course provides the knowledge, skills and competencies required to contribute more effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team. Participants would explore key strategies to enhance their abilities to interact and work collaboratively within the business setting.
The session will also equip participants with a number of tips and techniques for creating synergy in building and maintaining instrumental relationships as they work with and support team members.
Emphasis will be placed on strategies for collaborating with individuals, groups and key decision-makers and for effectively aligning networking and team-building initiatives to goal achievement. Participants will develop skills in effective team-building, understanding leadership styles, improving communication, problem-solving and decision-making. The session is designed to help both individuals and groups take full advantage of networking and team-building capabilities and incorporate them into their personal lives and professional environments for greater success.
This course is intended for professionals who are desirous of developing their awareness, skills and abilities in Networking, Collaboration and Effective Team working and development. Executives, Line Managers, Human Resource professionals, working professionals, and others who want to acquire new valuable skills will benefit immensely from the training.