- This course is offered in 30 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit learners will be able to:
- Understand the role and scope of procurement and supply in different economic sectors
- Understand market forces that impact on procurement and supply
- Understand the external environment and its impact on procurement and supply
The unit is examination based and comprises of 60 multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Select one correct answer from four options. There will be 20 MCQs testing each learning outcome.
- Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
The Advanced Certificate will provide students with an understanding of supply market analysis and its importance to the procurement process. It is the ideal qualification for those in an operational role, tasked with procurement and supply responsibilities.
This level will also expand their understanding of the logistical issues that organisations are faced with when trading internationally and an introduction to specialist techniques that organisations purchasing internationally will need to employ.
Already achieved this level, or want to advance your procurement and supply study? See our portfolio of further CIPS qualifications:
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply
January - June 2018 Semester Schedules for CIPS: