On completion of this module, learners will be able to demonstrate the practical application of the key elements of the procurement cycle in an integrated manner, within a workplace context.
On completion of this module, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate the application of the procurement cycle
- Demonstrate the application of the key stages of the sourcing process
- Demonstrate the application of whole life asset management
- Demonstrate the application of ethical and responsible sourcing within an organisation
- Assessment Format – Constructed response. Closed book under exam conditions
- Number of learning outcomes tested – 4
- Marks per learning outcome – 25
- Question format – Essay Style
- Examination Duration: 3 hours
- Pass Mark – 50%
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an industry-driven, internationally-recognised Procurement and Supply qualification!
For those with aspirations of advancing to middle management in a procurement role, this qualification is for you! The Diploma in Procurement and Supply focuses on organisational procedures and processes including negotiation, planning, risk management and data analysis; equipping you to take on supervisory-level responsibilities within the procurement function.
Building on the knowledge of the Advanced Certificate qualification, the Diploma programme consists of eight compulsory units.
You will learn about making procurement and supply happen within an organisation, and you will be equipped with an essential range of knowledge and tools that you can apply immediately in your workplace. Learn how to apply a practical, theoretical and technical knowledge, gain a clear understanding of procurement and supply and develop the ability to address complex, non-routine problems. On completion, you will be able to analyse, interpret and evaluate relevant information and ideas and have an informed awareness of differing perspectives and approaches
within the profession. You will also be able to review the effectiveness and appropriateness of methods, actions and results.
Not the procurement qualification for you; need something more advanced? No problem.
Go further with your CIPS training at SBCS: