- This course is offered in 35 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand the range of both internal and external relationships in procurement
- Understand the contribution that marketing makes to develop customer and supplier
- Understand the elements of a commercial relationship between purchasers and suppliers
This unit is examination based and comprises of 60 multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Select one correct answer from four options. There will be 20 MCQs testing each learning outcome.
- Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations
The Advanced Certificate will provide students with an understanding of supply market analysis and its importance to the procurement process. It introduces them to strategic procurement and supply issues, showing the importance of the alignment of procurement and supply strategy to overall corporate objectives, and their impact on organisational success. Students will develop their understanding of issues surrounding the preparation and management of contracts, and the implications of these for the organisation. This level will also expand their understanding of the logistical issues that organisations are faced with when trading internationally and an introduction to specialist techniques that organisations purchasing internationally will need to employ. Lastly students will increase their understanding of the purpose of, and techniques used in, evaluating the contribution of the procurement and supply function to the performance of the organisation.