This unit aims to give learners a sound understanding of:
- the preliminary stages of a project
- how to analyse the project work content and risks in order to obtain estimates and tenders
- detailed project planning
- monitoring and control
- project team structures and management strategies
- managing quality and change
- closure and review of projects
- This course is offered in 50 hours
- Written examination (unless otherwise stated). Written examinations are of three hours’ duration.
- All learning outcomes will be assessed.
- ABE Level 6 Diploma in Business Management
Progress seamlessly into a Bachelor's Degree...
The Association of Business Executives (ABE) offers professional qualifications which are recognized as accepted routes onto the later stages of a number of UK and foreign university qualifications, including Bachelor's and/or Master's degrees.
Upon successful completion of the ABE Level 6 Diploma, one may progress to: