- This course is offered in 50 hours
Upon successful completion of this unit the learner will be able to:
- Understand the main options for sourcing of requirements from suppliers
- Be able to develop a plan for sourcing goods or services from external suppliers
- Be able to assess the financial stability of potential suppliers
- Understand the main processes that can be applied to the sourcing of requirements from external suppliers
- Understand compliance issues when sourcing from suppliers
This course is examination based and comprises of an unseen case of around 500 words and five questions each worth 20 marks, each testing a different learning outcome. Questions should be answered within the context of the case.
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Gain an Industry-driven, Internationally recognised Procurement and Supply Qualification!
The Diploma in Procurement and Supply consists of five compulsory units. One of these, Contexts of Procurement and Supply is an integrative unit which is designed to draw together the knowledge and understanding achieved in the other four units and to demonstrate how these units combine and integrate in a working environment.