On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify HR’s strategic objectives within the organization’s context
- Establish a strategic role and business partnership for HR
- Align HR strategic objectives with business strategic objectives to achieve results
- Track, measure and evaluate HR’s impact on the organization
- Conduct strategic planning to set future direction
- Describe techniques in estimating cost, time and contingencies
- Strategic Human Resource Workshop (Seminar)
This workshop introduces the new strategic competencies and skills that HR professionals require to be successful in the field. In two action-filled days, learn how to leverage your HR background to produce the maximum value for your organization. Learn to lead the HR function and create an organizational culture focused on high skills and high performance.
There are two (2) central themes:
- How to think systematically and strategically about aspects of managing your organization's human resource assets and;
- What really needs to be done to transform HR from a staff function to a Strategic Business Partner to achieve greater efficiency, productivity and profitability for the organization
Target Audience: HR managers and professionals
For information on the cost and schedule, click HERE.