This module concentrates on the development of accuracy and conciseness in technical English. This should include structure and format for technical reports, analysis of text sources and synthesis of own points of view and those of others based on text sources.
- This course is offered in 30 hours
- Introduction to course Linking this course to other courses
- Study Strategies
- Gathering Information
- Academic writing
- Examination Techniques
One coursework and presentation.
This course is not examined.
- Certificate of Higher Education in Computing and Information Systems
The Certificate of Higher Education in Computing and Information Systems (formerly Diploma in Computing and Information Systems) is a qualification in its own right that provides an alternative entry route to degree study. It can be completed in a minimum of two years. On successful completion of the programme, you may transfer directly to year two of the BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Systems.
At SBCS we focus on -
- Producing graduates who are capable of thinking critically, creatively and ethically.
- Graduates who are team players with the ability to communicate persuasively.
Highlights at a glance -
- Final Year (Top-up)
- Global Recognition
- Excellent Facilities and Administrative Support
- Expert Lecturers